Sales Professionals have many responsibilities, but ultimately are expected to drive revenue and company growth. To understand which sales skills are producing measurable results, Executive Conversation, Inc. and Training Industry, Inc. conducted a study exploring the effectiveness of sales training programs.
This research report reveals how high performing organizations run their businesses differently than other companies. It shares the strategies high performers have proven effective and identifies:
- Best practices for developing and prioritizing the skills of Sales Professionals
- Differentiating factors between High Performing and Average Performing organizations
- Methods to assess the quality and impact of sales training programs
Cloudy was written as a guide to help organizations translate the value of their transformative technology into performance improving investments business buyers can understand.
It answers the questions:
- What drivers compel business decision-makers to invest in new technology?
- How can sales organizations ready themselves to align with those drivers?
Brandon Hall Group, an independent research and analyst organization focused on developing research driven solutions to drive organizational performance, today released new research on the sales skills leading organizations are prioritizing to sustain profitable growth.
The study researched three distinct groups; Executives, Sales Leaders and Learning & Development Professionals, to identify 'What skills development initiatives are leading organizations prioritizing?'
Within each of the three groups researched, Brandon Hall validated a set of competencies designed to drive the requisite behavioral changes necessary to:
- Develop 'customer's customer' relationships
- Share responsibility for business outcomes
- Measure success the way customers do