Share your professional experience and business insight while you enjoy the inherent satisfaction of coaching others in your new career as a Consulting Executive.
Consulting Executives travel up to 20+ weeks per year to present our learning framework to a wide range of clients and participants.
Applicants must meet specific requirements to be eligible to become a Consulting Executive.
- Minimum 10 years experience as a C-level executive - CEO, CFO, COO - with an extensive background in finance, international business and corporate strategy desired.
- MBA or other business oriented advanced degree preferred.
- Fluent in English, multilingual preferred.
- Willing to travel 20+ weeks per year based on your personal preference.
- Buyer's side experience with significant budget responsibility and a track record of significant investment decisions.
- An effective communicator with the willingness to share your professional experience for the benefit of clients.
- In-depth understanding of business performance metrics and how they directly and indirectly relate to enterprise-level purchase decisions.
- A natural communicator with ability to effectively present to groups of high performing professionals.
- A strategic team player who has the ability to motivate others, think on your feet and exercise sound business judgment.
Learn more about joining our team of acclaimed Consulting Executives by submitting the inquiry form below.
View workshop video